Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday's Finest (01)

Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:

~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


"You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything. . . affects everything."


Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
The story of a girl, who lost all hope and took her own life, and a boy who finds out he is one of the reasons why.







Note from Justine:
I hope you like the name of this meme....Steff thought of it. Hehe. Also, if you'd like to participate, just include your link in the comments. When we get to a certain number of participants, I may just use Mr. Linky. :D

7 comments:

  1. Love this quote! This is a great meme, and I definitely think I'll participate...starting next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful quote! Very true ... and quite thought-provoking. I am going to look for this book at the library soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this quote. I cannot wait to read this book : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea and your quote, I think I'll participate next week :) (I've got some ideas floating around already!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this meme, its great :)

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)