Friday, December 24, 2010

The Blog Hop (2)


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.


The question this week is:

What are your plans for Christmas?


Ooh, Christmas day! I'm way, way excited! Let's see...First thing will be to open presents for fun, even if I already know what's inside. I'll be spending some time with it for a while and then read for a few moments. I might also be helping my mom cook some food that we'll be bringing over to the two houses we'll visit that night. Then we leave for the first house in the afternoon, chill for a while, give and receive presents to and from them, and then we leave just in time for dinner in another's house. That's the part I'm looking forward most, to be quite honest! There is a Secret Santa thing going on with the youth, so that includes me. I'm pretty curious as to who had the easiest job of picking me. (I'd be surely happy with anything...most of all, books!). There are other games as well as entertainment such as dancing, singing, poetry reading. It's all so cool!

All of that is basically my day! Time with family is so precious and I look forward to spending it with people I love. I quite enjoy it at the same time so that's a win-win situation ;)


Book Blogger Hop
No question for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)