Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.
The question this week is:
What are your New Years book blogging resolutions?
Ooh this is such a fun question! Alright, here I go!
1. Go wide and comment on everybody's blogs! Not just on a selected few...but everybody's! I follow lots and lots of blogs, but I'll be sure to comment more often. I promise. :)
2. Hold more giveaways. Remember when I said I'd host a giveaway the minute I get a job? Yes, well, that still applies. But I'll be sure to get a part-time job very very soon this year. Seriously! It's already in the works!
3. Read 100+ books, of course. That'll always be a goal every single year ;)
4. Write! I miss writing. I miss creating up worlds in my mind and expressing them in words. I only finished one full story, but that is way, way long time ago and I was way, way young so it's not the best. Still, I aim to write (shorter) stories this year.
5. Use NetGalley. I was soooo happy when I discovered NetGalley! Now that I have a Sony e-book reader *wink*smile* I can easily read e-books. And I just did so (and finished one) this week! Yeah!
6. Last but not least, I should relax about book blogging. It can certainly take a toll on us, sometimes, so all we need to do is take a break once in a while. Especially now that I'll be graduating and heading off into the next step in education. Ooh, scary.
Happy New Years Eve, everyone!