Friday, December 31, 2010

The Blog Hop (3)


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.


The question this week is:

What are your New Years book blogging resolutions?


Ooh this is such a fun question! Alright, here I go!

1. Go wide and comment on everybody's blogs! Not just on a selected few...but everybody's! I follow lots and lots of blogs, but I'll be sure to comment more often. I promise. :)

2. Hold more giveaways. Remember when I said I'd host a giveaway the minute I get a job? Yes, well, that still applies. But I'll be sure to get a part-time job very very soon this year. Seriously! It's already in the works!

3. Read 100+ books, of course. That'll always be a goal every single year ;)

4. Write! I miss writing. I miss creating up worlds in my mind and expressing them in words. I only finished one full story, but that is way, way long time ago and I was way, way young so it's not the best. Still, I aim to write (shorter) stories this year.

5. Use NetGalley. I was soooo happy when I discovered NetGalley! Now that I have a Sony e-book reader *wink*smile* I can easily read e-books. And I just did so (and finished one) this week! Yeah!

6. Last but not least, I should relax about book blogging. It can certainly take a toll on us, sometimes, so all we need to do is take a break once in a while. Especially now that I'll be graduating and heading off into the next step in education. Ooh, scary. But exciting!!


Happy New Years Eve, everyone!


Book Blogger Hop
No question for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)