Saturday, December 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (36)


IIn My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---






Library:

Runaway (Airhead #3) by Ally Carter
Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott

---


Two books only this week, but it's Christmas! I've got to reserve time for family as well. Speaking of which, I will not be here this week at all. I'll be heading to Chicago (woo!) to meet relatives who I have not seen in a very long time. We will be driving all the way there and it will take a whopping 12 hours. And that is the time to read...that is, if I don't get carsick, which usually happens whenever I read in the car. But anyway, I wish you all a very good rest of the day and enjoy it while you can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)