Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (32)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.


My teaser:

You know that boy who lives a few doors down from you who's just the creepiest person alive? When you're on your front porch, about to kiss your boyfriend good night, you might glimpse him across the street, just standing there. He'll randomly appear when you're gossiping with your best friends -- except maybe it's not so random at all. He's the black cat who seems to know your route. If he rides by your house, you think, I'm going to fail my bio exam. If he looks at you funny, watch your back.
Every town has a black-cat boy. In Rosewood, his name was Toby Cavanaugh.



~ pg. 1, "Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2)"
by Sara Shepard

Sorry about the long teaser this week. It's hard to share only a couple of sentences in the Pretty Little Liars books. I thought this one was intriguing enough. What's the deal with this Toby Cavanaugh? That, my friends, is a question I've been dying to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)