Saturday, December 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (35)


In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---




Library:

Heist Society (Heist Society #1) by Ally Carter
Flawless (Pretty Little Liars #2) by Sara Shepard

For Review:



Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison

---

You may know this from Twitter or you may not, but...I might get a Sony e-Reader for Christmas! :D :D So exciting! I can finally put .pdf files onto it! Ahh, such a nice thought. Ooh, and school is out for now...and am I ever relieved! Totally need this upcoming break to relax.

This is the last weekend before Christmas, so all is busy. The good, holiday kind of busy, that is. But Christmas shopping isn't completely finish (*sharp intake of breath*) so that must be done right away. Can you believe Christmas is next week? My, my, it's so soon!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)