I can still remember writing down my resolutions for 2010. There were two that I managed to do throughout the year: Write a review for every single book I've read AND work on my physio (which was allll summer long). Ahh, hooray!
So, everybody, here are my resolutions for 2011:
- Calisthenics! It's all about working out, which is one thing I absolutely love to do. It feels refreshing and rejuvenating! (Especially in university, the gym has free access! Heaven!)
- Healthy food is good. But of course, this doesn't have to be something so strict. I've already established this mindset halfway through the year, so it surely wouldn't be a problem next year. I'll just have to keep in mind that it's OKAY to eat chocolates and junk food sometimes.
- Time to get a job and live a bit of the real world. Yup. Most of my friends already have part-time jobs. I think I'm the only one who doesn't have one. That said, I swear to earn money and think like an adult (responsibility! independence!). After all, I'm getting there.
- Be a leader. I am currently taking a leadership class in high school, and I must admit, it has helped big time! It's given me confidence and strength and knowledge that I can be a leader and I can help people. It's perfect preparation for university, I'm tellin' ya.
- FOCUS AND STOP PROCRASTINATING. It's a bad, bad, bad, bad habit! I can't say how much I hate it! It's so important to stop this, especially with a very difficult second semester and university coming in the fall. How is it possible to stop, you may ask. That's the question I've been searching an answer for. I might try to lock myself up at the library or a study hall desk thing. Eliminate all sources of technology and I'm good to go! Except...that's almost impossible. We will have to see.
- Last, but not least...don't forget to live. It's another important one. Just be happy in life and don't forget about the things that matter most: family and friends and the beauty of life. And smile, because it can get better.
That's all for now, folks (same quote from last year)!!! I may disappear from time to time throughout the year, but I will always be here no matter what. I will not give up on this wonderful blog, where I've made friends with other bloggers. I will continue to live for the book blog community! FOR NARNIA!
P.S. I think I forgot my blogoversary. Oopsies.